October 8, 2018
Anna + Philip:
Huntington, West Virginia
It’s finally fall, and these photos make me feel it despite the persisting heat outside. Something about a brick building and twinkly lights that get us in the autumn mood! Anna + Philip’s wedding was a dream for us, between the mixed industrial and farm settings, the stories, and the perfect couple.
A few special notes:
- Anna’s father passed away when she was young, but she kept him nearby all day through a photo on her bouquet.
- Philip + Anna saved a bunch of ticket stubs and photos from various dates to create a collage for the photo of when Phil proposed!
- In place of Anna’s father, she danced with her step-dad and several father figures in her life. (cue all the tears!)
- Philip suffered a bad injury the week of the wedding, and he decided that it was worth it to choose the most pain for the quickest recovery so he could stand on his wedding day. What a champ!
- Anna’s Matron of Honor, Jill, was one of our brides just a month before Anna – and Anna was in her wedding as well! Full circle sweetness for us.